Surface cleaning just doesn’t cut it when it comes to air ducts. The interior of the air duct could still be left with dust mites, mildew, pollen and animal dander. All of that debris can contaminate your indoor air and make your HVAC system work harder than it needs to.
Young Environmental Service offers air duct cleaning services to remedy those issues. We’re based in Shepherdsville, KY, but we can work all over Shepherdsville, Elizabethtown, Radcliff & surrounding KY areas.
When you choose us, you can be sure that we’ll use a high-efficiency particulate air filtered air duct cleaning system that meets or exceeds the standards of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, the Environmental Protection Agency and the National Air Duct Cleaners Association.
Why should you have your air ducts cleaned?
- Dirt, dust, and particles can build up and recirculate into your air
- These particles can also stick to surfaces and allow bacteria and fungi to grow
- Respiratory and other health issues can be aggravated by poor quality air
- These contaminants make your systems work harder, reducing efficiency
- If left alone, the buildup of debris can increase the chance for breakdown
All the services you need, in one place!
Choose Young Environmental Services for air duct cleaning, bacteria & fungi cleanup, dryer vent cleaning and ductwork restoration in Shepherdsville, Elizabethtown, Radcliff, Bullitt County, Jefferson County and surrounding areas.